1/19/2015

Make someone's day

Have you ever found yourself in a long checkout line and there's that one person ahead of you that doesn't have a coupon or smartphone?

Today I found myself in that exact situation. I felt so bad for this lady. She's buying over $100 with no coupons. She may or may not have even known what a smartphone was and was therefore missing out on a good deal. She seemed flustered; I jumped in and asked if she could use mine. . She ended up saving over $20! It was a simple thing for me to do for her.

Make somebody's day today! It's easier than you think.

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea, I often wish that I donated to those using food stamps - - -kind of paying it forward, but you're saving everyone money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome way to help someone!

    ReplyDelete