3/17/2012

3.5

Today I ran 3.5 miles. This is big. I haven't been doing a great job training during the week because you can't pay me enough to spend quality time on that dreadmill and I don't always have time to go outside. Then you throw in the Josie factor and you end up with irregular workouts consisting of turning around because of too much sun and a crying baby way before the halfway mark. The life of a mother.


I did 6 min run 2 min walk for 6 sets. It was interesting this time because I was able to repeatedly get to that "could just go forever" feeling without burning out early on.

I probably should run again tomorrow but I'm scheduled to get a pedicure and have both clothes and grocery shopping to do. Priorities.

My legs hurt, but it was worth it.




Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

3 comments:

  1. Teacherpollock3/18/2012

    Way to go! I can only do 2 without stopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you're on facebook too much when you look for a "like" button for the post :) GREAT job, I am so happy and proud for you! There's this quote that is true and I often recall when I feel like I had a crappy workout: "Even if you're going slow, you're still lapping everybody on the couch." Be proud that you are out there working hard and being healthy! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily Babiak3/18/2012

    Way to go! 

    ReplyDelete