7/17/2013

Wednesday.

If somebody told me that it was just discovered that string cheese caused cancer, I think our family would go in to mourning, Josie in particular. That girl eats more string cheese than almost anything else.

My current read (now finished) and breakfast of champions

Josie learned how to "play with my hair" today. Ouch. It hurt then and a little still now. That girl doesn't get how to brush softly. But she loved it!
 
Mess.y.house.

Both girls are sick today. There are a lot of dirty kleenexes (not a real word), half full water bottles (at least they aren't half empty?) and crying girls around here. Hold me now, it's going to be a long day. To top it off, we're (the girls and I without the husband) are travelling tomorrow and we might not survive each other. It might be rough.


GUESS WHAT! Two days successful of tracking my WW points. I'm proud of it so can you at least pretend to be impressed? Also, I tried on new Brooks Adrenaline shoes. They were new in that they were date-wise new, but they were the exact same shoes as what I use currently except half a size bigger. And tada! They are so much better. I wish I would have bought them right away but instead I said "I'll think about it" and now have to figure out how I will find time to go back and get them today. It just seemed crazy to me that the same shoe only newer (mine aren't that worn out, I thought) and slightly bigger could make such a huge difference. It became crystal clear after I went home in my old shoes and immediately felt pain in the points on my foot that have been causing problems. It was like getting smacked in the forehead. 

Girlfriend needs a brush.
It's summer and we are never outside. It's so much work to get both girls ready with everything they need and by the time we get outside, one of them needs something so we all have to go back in. My heart is so sad about this. Also, cannot wait to say goodbye to the bilevel house with the steps that force you up up up just to get the smallest thing, meaning that all of us get to come in every single time something is missing because I don't want to be that mom that leaves her kids unattended in the yard two steps from the door. It's a rough life over here.

I post these next photos in spite of the tired eyes and double chins. We like to have fun even when we're covered in snot...

  

How'd you like those lovely random pictures? Gotta keep it interesting over here.



Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth Blatchford7/18/2013

    Congrats on the tracking. I have a hard time keeping track; either I forget to do it, or I don't know how to enter something that I randomly threw together. Random pictures are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the book good?? I really want to read it :)

    ReplyDelete