11/14/2012

Midweek Confessions



It's been a while...

1. I'm overdue by 6 days for this pregnancy. I feel like I'm at 39 weeks, which is confusing for this girl's brain. 

2. Our vacuum's home is in the hallway next to our bedroom. Why? Because I was sick of bringing it upstairs to vacuum the busiest carpet in our house - the rug in the living room. If only we had room to store it up here, it wouldn't have to clutter up my hallway. It's classy, I swear.

3. Josie's back to two naps a day because of daylight savings time and I LOVE IT. Sure, she's up earlier now in the morning but I can deal with that. No problemo.

4. I'm loving the cold weather way more than usual because I'm constantly overheated  being pregnant. My world will really be rocked when I'm no longer prego-hot and have to cart around two kids and a diaper bag in negative zero weather!

5. I don't actually believe my body knows how to have a baby without help. Therefore, I'm just assuming that I'll have numerous false alarms before Sunday when I am scheduled to be induced. Faith in myself? Well...not for this...

Happy Wednesday!

 



Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

6 comments:

  1. I hate carrying my vacuum up and down the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you ready to have this baby!  Can't wait to meet your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teacherpollock11/14/2012

    I was pregnant during the summer with Luke and always thought it would be fun to be pregnant in winter and not have boob sweat 24/7! I hope you get to meet your little nugget soon without too much extra "help!" Let that body do it's thang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those darn vacuums - few homes make a place for them. . .hope you're keeping yourself amused and patient:)
    love

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, and most important, YAY for baby coming VERY soon!!! Will be thinking about you this week!

    Next, I STILL am prego-hot.  ALL the time.  (And definitely not pregnant - I just never went back to normal).

    And, my vacuum lives in the exact same spot.  Classy, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure if my body knows how to go into labour without medical assistance either :S and now that Trev got the ol' snip-snip we shall never find out. 

    Right now I'd be happy with ANY nap lasting more than 30 minutes. 

    I can't wait to meet baby - hurry up little one.

    xo

    ReplyDelete