2/18/2013

Josie says

Josie was standing at the top of the stairs wanting to go down because "horsies" and "hat" were down there. I told her I didn't want her going down there and that we'd just play upstairs, and she put her little pointer finger up and said (very sternly) "right back!" before turning around and crawling down the first couple of steps. I guess she showed me!

We were at a birthday party this weekend, and Josie had a lot of sugar. A LOT. She was talking a mile a minute and was cracking us up over and over again. One of the things she kept saying is "you hear it? you hear it?"  She was hearing a "car" (not sure where it was since nobody else could hear it) and she said it with such concern!

She also said with a squeal "We're swimmin'!" when her auntie was in the pool with her, every time she got my attention (and her auntie's and probably anyone else that would listen).




Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

2 comments:

  1. I love these posts! I might have to steal your idea and some editions of "Wyatt Says". This is such a fun age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT BACK!! LOVE IT!! hahaaa!

    ReplyDelete