2/20/2013

Just keep Swimming

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, we went to a pool party that was celebrating Josie's friend's birthday. His mama is a good friend of mine, so we were not missing this party for anything! Hubby was sick, so I hired invited my sister to come with so that Josie would be able to go swimming and Audrey wouldn't be left unattended. I didn't actually get to swim with her, but she had a ton of fun with her auntie! I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Testing the waters (literally).

Can you handle her little smile? She loved it so much.
  
Birthday boy (did pretty well considering he's never swam before) and Josie, just being friends.

The birthday boy didn't get his usual naps. He did pretty well despite how tired he was!


Birthday boy and his mama



Audrey was content in her car seat for most of the swimming time. She is like a different baby since the chiropractor appointment.


She EVEN let auntie tip her on her back. She was such a rock star in the water.



I have a feeling that we're going to be doing a lot of swimming this summer! I'm fine with that.




Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

3 comments:

  1. Jenifer Fontenot2/20/2013

    Yay for indoor pools and swimming in the winter!! It just makes me that much more ready for summertime though!

    Sweet water baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery starts swim class next week...I am hoping she still likes it, otherwise there will be a lot of screaming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love birthday boy's big dark eyes. love jo's water shoes, can't believe she laid down for auntie, lvoe auntie's lipstick:) what great fun

    ReplyDelete