10/16/2012

Just day by day

It's been rough over here. We were hit with the mega of all colds and it's.not.going.away. It's actually worse than before, so there's that. 

On Saturday, Josie's eye started pussing up so we immediately brought her to the walk-in clinic. As in, within two hours of it starting, we had a prescription in hand to get rid of it. Thank God we did that, because she was no longer showing any symptoms of pink eye the next day. I can't imagine fighting this cold that we both have and having to deal with that.

We cough. and cough and cough and cough. We blow our noses, we cry, we scream, we attempt naps. It's not so fun around here. 

I had another midwife appt yesterday. She said that I didn't gain any weight and the baby is measuring a week behind. Her guess (mostly likely dead on) is that with my cold I lost my appetite so I've dropped my caloric intake a whole bunch. Assignment? Eat more, sleep more, get better before labor starts! 

Baby hasn't dropped down yet, so she's not coming today (tee hee, like I expected that). But that's good news right now. I do not want to be in labor with this cold. I am fearful that it will take weeks to go away, because of how strong it is. I'm being pessimistic but seriously. I feel soooo gross right now.

I have to go grocery shopping today. Let's hope we survive it, yes?



Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you are worse, does the cold medicine help?  Do you think you are worse Jo?  It's gotta get better. Love

    ReplyDelete