1/10/2012

Blog Awards

I have no idea what this is. :) Let's just go with it.

Thanks Emily for the blog award! Of course I will pass it along. 


Rules:
1.  Thank the person who gave you the award
2.  Pass it on the 15 people
3.  List 7 things about yourself

Passing it onto:


Whew that was hard work. Ok on the to the next part.

Fourteen things about yourself:

1. Every single morning I have a mug of coffee with some Belgian Chocolate creamer. My day is completely off kilter without it. But with it, I feel unstoppable.

2. My proudest moment this week was figuring out how to add spaces in between each paragraph on this little blog from my tablet. I had to go into the html view and it scared the heck out of me. I'm such a wimp.

3. I played tennis in high school and miss it a lot. I wasn't half bad, but since I never play I just keep getting worse and worse.

4. I love love love Peanut M&Ms. mmm... Especially with Diet coke. Oh, and popcorn.This is the best snack in all of creation.

5. One of my favorite things about Netflix is how you can get completely involved in a show and get to see it from start to finish without interruptions. I have watched so many shows on here that I would never have had time to watch, and also I get to just ignore all the shows actually on TV that don't interest me at all. 

6. I so badly want to be a couponer (word? probably not) but the time it takes and the organization is above me and I can't grasp my mind around it. 

7. I've just recently developed a love of salmon and have also discovered that you can get it for a decent price at Sam's Club.

8. I'm completely back in with working out. Loving it. Every. Single. Time.

9. We have these monster cookies at work that are completely irresistible. I try so hard to not eat a ton of them but they tempt with their delicious peanut buttery smell.

10. I used to dye my hair but then I permed it (big mistake) after dying it and it was completely destroyed. After chopping it off, it took like 5 years to grow it back. Not worth it!!

11. I love French style furniture. I am constantly on the hunt for a French couch/love seat but the only ones I find are either in Europe or way out of my price range.

12. I am completely in love with Josie's big blue eyes. 

13. I like to look on Pinterest for only 2 or 3 things. Organization tips, DIY ideas, and recipes. Everything else is wasted on me.

14. I still haven't figured out what the point of this little blog post is, but it's fun to read everyone else's!


6 comments:

  1. oooh fun! okay I'm on it. Thanks for including us... I love peanut BUTTER m&m's and salmon is on tomorrow's dinner menu - we're practically twins. *mwah* {that's the sound a kiss makes in case you're wondering}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for the award! I may or may not do the questions... I am so bad at coming up with "things" about myself! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! We have a pretty packed schedule while we're here, but I'll try to do this when we get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree about the Netflix thing! Especially when I watch shows that are suspenseful... I'm always amazed that people who watched the show when it was actually on could stand to have MONTHS between episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the blog award! I'm sorry it took me so long to get over here and check this post out. In WAY behind on blog reading. :-)

    ReplyDelete