10/20/2012

I'm finally starting to feel better. Jo is obviously feeling better. Hubby is even feeling a little better. Can I get an AMEN??

Don't get me wrong, I'm still coughing and blowing my nose constantly, but that's just the after effects of this little (not so little, probably worst I've had in a long time!) cold. 

The agenda today:


  • Clean kitchen (like really clean not just wipe the counters) and our bathroom upstairs. We've had fruit flies from some spoiled tomatoes and I feel like they are living off of the grime on our counters. I mean why are they still here? I threw that food away earlier this week. Go away.
  • Vacuum upstairs
  • Sweep upstairs
  • diaper washing
  • Sam's Club run (ha, like it's ever quick on a Saturday)
  • Make chili
  • Make pumpkin bread
What do you think? Doable? I have like 2 hours to do all of it except the Sam's club run. Here we go!






Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment