9/05/2012

New look?

Notice anything different? I gave my bloggy a little makeover. I was so tired of the old look but didn't have a clue what direction to go. It's a work in progress and will probably change again once the season is over. It's pretty seasonal, isn't it? What do you think? Be honest... I saved the code for my old layout so I can always change it back...

We had a long weekend of hard work for the hubby and running around for the Josienator. I have to admit that my back pain really hindered any fun that I should have had, and would say that it at least doubled since I last wrote about it. It's so hard to be positive and enjoy the little thing with this pregnancy when all I can think about is make it feel better make it feel better. I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to constant pain with no (relative) end in sight, so it's going to be a long nine weeks if it doesn't get better before baby girl is born.

Thankfully my chiropractor said that once the baby drops, my hips and lower back muscles should relax and adjust appropriately and the pressure will ease up a bunch. So really instead of nine weeks, it could be less than that. So thankful to hear this!

So you want some pictures? I know, it's not so fun to just read my thoughts and have no visual entertainment.


My tired self with my sweet nephew

Hanging with Grandpa



Grandparents had both kids up there for at least a minute before Jo squirmed her way outta there.

There was a lot of time spent playing.


We visited more family and apparently spent some time with one shoe on and one shoe off.

Best part? Jo brings out Grandpa's soft side and gets him to feed her babies (that he went and found for her from his sister's old toys). He's got a big heart for this girl.



Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. stephanie9/06/2012

    i like your background. floral is in right now :)

    ReplyDelete