9/01/2012

It's here!

It's September 1st. I'm giving in to the autumn feeling and letting out my fall-like energy. A few things I'm looking forward to (in no particular order):


1. This pumpkin creamer recipe that I am going to make as soon as possible. I'm planning to make or tweak it for the next two months so you can rest assured that it will be perfect by the time I'm done with it.


2. Decorating my home with oranges and browns.


3. Getting Josie's Halloween costume (have it ready but waiting for Paypal to get it's act together so I can pay for it...)


4. Wearing sweaters, boots (if they fit with these slowly swelling feet), scarves, and hats. LOOOVE ME SOME FALL CLOTHES. 

5. Picking up my crochet needle again now that I've had a solid 8 months to recuperate from my crocheting burn out that happened last year. For some reason it just seems like an autumn/winter activity. Picture being stuck inside when it's cold and dark out with a warm blanket and cup of hot chocolate (and my crochet project in hand of course).

6. Picking pumpkins and decorating them with Josie for the first time. BTW, did you know that I've never actually picked pumpkins from a pumpkin patch? Only from Walmart's selections... this year is gonna be real.

7. Having a baby girl and then being able to enjoy her guilt free inside all cozy like because it's too cold to be outside a lot. I guess we'll just have to hang out together all snuggled up.... 

I'm sure there are more but I'm blanking now. What are you looking forward to?


Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. Fun Fun Fun - love it when "fall" is warm and windy:)

    ReplyDelete