8/01/2012

Midweek Confessions



I've been watching Felicity on Netflix and I'm almost done. I'm going to probably have withdrawals. I remember now why I loved this show back when it was on! What in the world will I do with my free time when this show is done? Oh yeah, normal people stuff.


I've been on a sugar overload for a couple of weeks now and its time to get it together. Seriously this kid is going to be crazy crazy if I don't cut it out now.


Josie has been doing so many cute things (so cute!) and I haven't recorded any of it on video. I have the video camera at my feet right now... but I always hate how awkward it is when I turn it on and then nothing cute or exciting happens. It's just annoying... except nowadays I can edit that awkward part out so there is no reason for this nonsense. I won't regret it later, but I just can't seem to get myself to do it.


I haven't been working out at all. Add that in with the sugar problem and things are rough over here.


I think about blogging, what I should write about, a cute story here and there, but I'm been feeling uninspired lately. No real reason. I hope it changes because I miss it.


Happy Wednesday everyone!




Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. What a little reader!  Perhaps the heat is making you uninspired, it sure affects me without, sad to say, taking away my desire for sweets.

    ReplyDelete