8/13/2012

6 Things this lovely Monday Morning

1. I found website (www.doyogawithme.com) that has free videos to watch. They even have three prenatal workouts (morning, afternoon, and evening) so I did the morning workout today. This was me:


Except even cooler and with my beautiful living room scenery instead of Victoria, British Columbia (now I want to go there. Seriously beautiful). I have to say that although I'd probably skip the intro because I don't need to think about my mom being pregnant every single time I do do this, it was nice to think about this time. :) Thanks, Mom, for having me. :)

2. I spent the weekend at the lake and had a grand old time with family and going to a rodeo. I did manage to get my camera out once, and this is what I have to show for it. Impressive right?

Upper left - my poor bored to death at the lake 15 yr old cousin and his friend who were great sports for not really being "rodeo" people, bottom left - my sissy and I, bottom right - hubby and I, main picture - our view... from the ground because we were sitting on a hill instead of on our not so comfy chairs

The rest of the weekend was filled with way too much food (seriously, gluttonous over here. Twas gross) and intense lower back pain. I alternated between different positions on the hammock, ground, couch, and bed while adding in a heating pad here and there. I guess the only thing that really helped was sleeping in my own bed last night. Oh, and hubby's back rub... that helped too. Those are necessities when I am pregnant (who am I kidding, even when I'm not!)

3. This week is full of lessons and practicing for piano for a wedding that is on Saturday. I get to play piano for the ceremony which means these little fingers have been hittin' the gym lately aka tickling the ivories. I finally feel like I can play for more than 30 minutes without them getting pathetically tired and lazy. That's a good thing! 

4. I have so many things I am waiting for from Amazon.com... vacuum filters (highlight of my week, what?), workout videos, chargers for our phones (yes, we have to share one for each of our phones and my tablet because we keep breaking them. Then we leave one at the lake and break my car charger. Thank you, sister, for sharing her car charger to get us through til our new just ordered chargers show up), bible study books. It's a fun week of mail-getting at the Deyle home.

5. The weather this week is supposed to be gorgeous. Like high of 70-80 and partly cloudy but still some sun. It's my favorite week of summer thus far. My dear father calls it sweatshirt/shorts weather. We looove that combo. Although personally, my fave is the sweatshirt/capri combo since really shorts are only taken out for emergency high temp scenarios 'round here.

6. There are almost no sweets in my house and a TON of veggies and soon to be fruits after I grocery shop today. Operation stop gaining so much weight/no more room in my belly for huge meals and sugar has started.




Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. I agree on everything - time to eat sensibly, lovely weather, etc. ..but where is charger? Your pix are actually quite nice, and no I wouldn't want to think about my mom everytime I worked out while pregnant:)

    ReplyDelete