7/27/2012

Wondering where I've been lately? Me too. Truth is, we've been feeling a little under the weather over here. General cold, runny/stuffy noses, sore throats. Just meh. Nothing crazy but it's left me and my little sidekick kind of moody and gloomy. 


It's been a slow week. Not a lot accomplished, no ambition evident. I'm ok with that as long as it's not permanent.


On a good note, I passed my glucose test! No gestational diabetes for this girl. Hooray. I wasn't all that worried, but it's just nice to know that I don't have that to think about too.


I can't believe we are already at 25 weeks.Excuse me when did that happen? 

Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment