7/30/2012

Lindsay and Arron get married!

My cousin married the love of her life a this month! We got to host some of our extended family at our place and have a ton of family time on the days surrounding the wedding. I intended to get tons of great pictures but of course my camera went dead. So here are the pictures I got before that happened.

My sister and I before the wedding. It was a super hot day and my aunts planned ahead by making fans out of pictures of the bride and groom. BRILLIANT.

Josie made it through the ceremony but just barely. Daddy followed her around the park and we kept her entertained  with cheerios and water bottles.

Bride and her dad walking (it was a long walk but the park was beautiful and everyone was so relaxed and happy. It was a great thing to witness!)



The groom waiting for his bride. I love catching a glimpse of the his reaction no matter what wedding I'm at. There's just something about seeing the anticipation and joy in their faces. Arron was no exception. He looked nervous but so happy.

My aunt officiated the wedding and she did an awesome job. I couldn't get a good picture because of the angle we were sitting at, but the wedding was so unique! They did everything in their own style and it was truly original.


After the wedding, Congratulations Lindsay and Arron! We were so happy to celebrate with you on your big day.



Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. great pictures, fun to review them and yes, it's sad the camera died so early!

    ReplyDelete