1/22/2012

Let's review, shall we?


  • I don't have fun pictures from this weekend because my camera is MIA. I'm sure it will turn up...eventually.
  • It snowed and snowed and snowed today and while it was so pretty with a winter wonderland feel, It was not fun to walk in with heels on, coffee spilling on my hand, and a heavy baby car seat on my other arm. Good thing she's cute...
  • Church was almost two hours long today. We got to hear a couple of testimonies from soon to be elders and the pastor still gave his message and I listened, absorbed, and loved every minute of it. 
  • Josie is crawling. She is sitting. She is chattering. She is holding her bottle (sometimes). She is just growing up too. darn. fast!
  • I didn't eat very good this weekend. I didn't eat real meals, but I sure did snack. Oh hi there, gym, how are you? Let's be best friends this week!
  • Another thing that I am looking forward to once I lose some weight besides wearing my wedding ring again (so close, but so far away!) and having a bigger smile and eyes is buying dresses to wear at work and at home for all season. I love love love wearing dresses or skirts and hope to one day have them be the majority in my closet!
  • I'm in a smoothie kind of mood this week. Every day for lunch. I'm excited.
  • Tonight I'm going to put oil on my face instead of face wash. Curious?
  • I watched a lot of tv this weekend. Why? Because Josie is at an age where she is too busy to notice me. Seriously, she could care less about me and my attempts to play with her! Its kind of funny, and I don't mind it so much since I know that in not such a long time she will be wanting me to play with her all of the time. 
  • I haven't painted my toenails all winter... sometimes it's just refreshing to have that all natural look, don't you think? (Don't worry, legs are still shaved. Not that  natural around here!)

2 comments:

  1. Laurie Lekang1/23/2012

    Does Josie hold her bottle when laying down?  I think tht's an easier way to get them started on that. . .and chattering, sounds so cute, wish I could hear it

    .  Good luck with the oil, did Lara like it? 

    As for eating - this weather makes me want to eat comfort, winter, heavy warm and sweet food - I wish you the best.   Have you ran yet?
    The movie Haywire's star was a karate lady and she made walking in flat shoes sexy - that's what you need to do with babyseat and coffee:)
    How old are the soon to be elders?
    Good luck on finding the camera, may have to use another device.
    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete