6/15/2011

Due date...where are you baby?

Today is the predicted date. Nothing exciting has happened... yet...

I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. It started out with a nonstress test which apparently went wonderfully. Both the nurse and doctor said she was very active and healthy. Ok great... so can she come out now?

Also, the doc said that I am thinner which is good, but still not dilated. He said that I will have at least 2 more appointments before they do anything unless I am progressing and then we shall see.

I just hope so much that she makes an appearance all on her own and much sooner than 2 weeks from now! I'm thankful that I'm not at work since I've been much more relaxed since I've been "done" and my pain levels (swollen feet, exhaustion, etc) have definitely gone down. I'm also sad that I am wasting some of my maternity leave without the baby in my arms. God's plan... God's plan.

I should be able to get some pictures up soon of the nursery. As in maybe tomorrow? Keep you eyes open since its probably much different than last time I put out an update.

I'm going to go and try to fill my never ending appetite...

No comments:

Post a Comment