3/18/2015

Meanwhile...

I have about a minute and a half before the babe is upset and needs me again.

It's been a harrowing few days. Suddenly (or not so suddenly I suppose) it seems that my happy sleep baby is gone and I'm left with a screamer that only sleeps either all day long or not at all. What has happened?? I have no idea. I've been trying a bunch of things but so far no dice. If it gets really bad, I'll definitely be reaching out for ideas, but I still have a few up my sleeve before I get to that point. 

While my mental state is questionable (screaming will do that to you. Girlfriend is wearing me down.) I have found some great new music to love and obsess over! One of my beloved Avett brothers released a new album with a friend of his covering Elliot Smith songs. Don't know who that is? Me neither, but the music is pretty great. It's made things just an itsy bitsy bit better. Give them a sample listen here.

We'll just be over here doing this all day long... or a variation of this that may include standing, bouncing, walking, or swaying for hours on end. 




No comments:

Post a Comment