6/27/2012

Almost 1 going on 21

What was I thinking?? Today I decided to get as much of Josie's hair in a pony as I could. The results made my heart want to cry. Not so much tears of sadness, but I was just caught off guard by how old she looked.

Hair before we clipped the bangs back:


Clip in place

I can just see her now waving good bye as she heads off to college...




Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. Do you think she'll have more teeth by college?:)  She still looks like my tiny little honey that toddles non-stop. but her hair seems longer when it's up.  What a beautiful pic of her smiling up at you, absolutely angelic. .

    ReplyDelete