4/25/2012

Midweek Confessions


I have been a terrible blog commenter lately and don't even really feel that bad about it. Partly because some of the blogs I read are ..bigger and cooler.. blogs than this little old blog so they don't usually respond and let's be honest. That is so discouraging!

I have sworn off coffee and pop but have had both this week. #Caffeinefail

My sister compared me to a spoiled bratty teenage girl because I use hashtags. I told her that all my cool (blogger) friends do it so it makes me cool too. #coolonlytomyself

I'm (sadly) relieved that Josie's hair has visibly grown because I was worried she'd look like a little boy with her new haircut (if I didn't put bows or ribbons in it). I think it just brings me back to the days when I legitimately looked like a boy (thanks mom) with the haircut AND clothing choices at times.

I found a tick on Buckley this morning (just crawling on him not attached yet THANK YOU GOD) and freaked out. I then proceeded to put on my big girl pants and remove it from him with Josie in one arm and her stuff in the other. Once removed, I had a mini freak out again because it got off of the clump of hair (sorry, Buck but its a small price to pay to not end up with lime decease) and got directly on me. I just imagine it disappearing from sight by crawling up and into my shirt. I really really really really hate ticks.

Happy Wednesday!









Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

7 comments:

  1. Jenifer Fontenot4/25/2012

    I'm with you on the commenting thing.  I hardly ever comment on the bigger(cooler) blogs that have 300+ followers.  I do comment a lot on some of the smaller(still very cool) blogs and it's totally rewarding because they almost always return the favor. 

    I wish I could live without caffeine for even one day.  Sadly, I am addicted!

    This is my first time visiting your blog and I love your design.  I think I might just become your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara Lekang4/25/2012

    PSH hashtags.  :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I "designed" (if you can call it that) the blog myself and of course see all the flaws so it's nice to know that it looks ok to others.

    I thought I was addicted to caffeine too but luckily was able to buck that habit successfully without any major setback. It really surprised me!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are missing out, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel bad, I've been an awful blog READER these days. I'm finding a lot of the big girl blogs are lacking good content these days.

    My sister makes fun of my blog all.the.time. - I tell her she's jelly {and then she rolls her eyes at my slang}.and I'll never forget when I was mistaken for a 6 year old boy by the girly-girls in my gymnastics class... I blame my mom for letting me wear dinosaur shorts. Scarred me for life - maybe that's why we've never cut Saige's hair {only her bangs}. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ash @ the Pollock Potluck4/25/2012

    I hate bad blog commenters too. And sadly, I've turned into one of them recently!

    Ticks give me the heebey jeebies too. Major freak outs are allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth4/26/2012

    I couldn't give up caffeine completely either. Still have to have my coffee in the morning (I've gotten a little obsessed with it).
    Also, your big girl pants must be made of stiffer stuff than mine.  I refuse to handle ticks with my bare hands.  I'll go fetch a pliers or something.

    ReplyDelete