5/01/2012

Catch up Post

Now that I've found my camera cord (USB cords are everywhere but where I think they are when looking), here are some pictures reflecting the last month or so.

First, my sister Lara celebrated her 21st birthday. We went to eat at Grazie's which is an Italian restaurant in town that I feel is kind of a hidden treasure. Her roommate and friend brought her a homemade cake that was super chocolaty and delicious. I'm constantly impressed when others can bake.


Josie was entertaining but also kind of a scene stealer. Hopefully auntie Lara doesn't hold it against her.


These two goons (dad and hubby) always have fun together.


At one point Josie lost hair tie and this is what she was left with. Somehow she still managed to be cute and sweet!


My meal. It was AMAZING and huge so we brought this much home and had an entire meal for two the next night. Thanks for dinner TWO nights in a row Mom and Dad!


Blowing out the candles before she goes out on the town...


Birthdays are so fun. :)

This little peanut has been more smiley and fun this month than ever. Just constantly. We're fans of this crazy little girl.


We put her in the laundry basket but she just about knocked it over. She did not get it, or maybe she did? I guess she did figure out how to get out super quick.


And she likes strawberries! Success!



Ok enough for now... picture dump is done. Three more days of work for me and then I'm done!


Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. Ash @ The Pollock Potluck5/02/2012

    I love her pigtails! So cute!

    And that dinner looks AHHmazing.

    ReplyDelete