4/02/2012


Josie is teething again (I really wish there was a way to be sure it is teething and not a new ear infection or cold) so she's sick and miserable with a fever that goes as high as 102.8... I hate it and just want my baby girl to feel better. She's such a good sport when we can get the temp down from that scary high number but man let me tell you. When it is high like that? She's ticked off. Nothing makes her happy and she screams/whines constantly. I can't be mad though, I would be worse than that! Nobody would want to be around me. :)

I had a bunch of pictures started on a post and then turned off my computer causing said post to disappear. So maybe sometime soon I'll dig those up and post them (if you're lucky).

This weekend, hubby got a bunch of little things done on our huge to do list and I didn't. Yep, I held us back big time and he blew me out of the water. I would blame it on the need to have a lazy weekend, but I feel as though I am like that more often than not and he is always working working working... as usual I am calling out for motivation to come find me.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I have the day off! Maybe I can be super productive then. Or maybe not since I'll be hanging with a sick little girl. Prayers please. :)



Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment