3/02/2012

Crazy

I'm not kidding when I tell you this girl is crazy busy. She just goes around in circles all over the room leaving a path of destruction behind her that keeps growing and growing. I try to jump in to distract her or lessen the damage, but it's to no avail. She is determined and persistent. It's hilarious.

What's that? Do something with that in-her-eyes hairstyle? I'm trying, I'm trying...!


I loooove the squishy face smile.



She often turns off the TV which I should probably take to mean we don't really need it on. She's so smart.


Can we just talk about how this is my favorite outfit that she owns right now? I'm a fan of the long shirts with leggings, and it works for her too. There's no belly showing (for her either heh heh) and it's easy to crawl around since there is no knee exposed or uncomfortable waisband.

With all body parts covered but still the high end fashion look, who isn't impressed?

BTW - J is officially eight months old! I'll have her photo and update post ready sometime this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment