1/26/2012

This morning I forced myself out of bed and ran 1.5 miles. On the treadmill. I would consider the tradmill my gym enemy. I just hate it but there is no way I can get in shape for the 10k without it.

I spent the whole run chanting "you can do this you won't regret it you love this remember?" and somehow made my goal for the day. Next up? running two miles outside this weekend when its supposed to be 30° out-much better than that dreadful treadmill.

PLUS I'm planning on tracking every.single.thing i put in my mouth. Might be brutal but I need a good strong dose of reality. Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Laurie1/26/2012

    I don't think chanting anything would get me to continue running.  My Thursdays are so long and hard that I don't even know if I can do weights.  As for this disqus does everyone see all your responses/answers to our personal questions?  And it's strange that you can't quit a blog, maybe that's why I'm still anonymous.  . . And the weight loss - I pray for you daily, it's so hard to be employee, wife AND mom and find time to plan your eating.  When you lost so much weight, it was what you planned your life around, if food was involved in a social outing, it was incidental. . .so unlike our society.  That's a hard place to reach. . .good job on blogging!

    ReplyDelete