1/11/2012

Random pictures = snapshot into my life


Best last-minute-nothing-in-the-house dessert after a healthy supper. Peanut butter, a few chocolate chips, and a squirt of chocolate syrup. MMMM......


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I found this the other day. Josie's toys are usually laying all over, but this time her favorite "purse" was mysteriously placed on her bouncer. I don't think she did this herself, but Buckley swears he didn't do it. Who could it be??

2 comments:

  1. Shut the front door! I make something so similar when I need a sugar fix. I take peanut butter, chocolate chips, rice krispies and mini-marshmallows heat them in the microwave, stir and eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I think I figured out how to respond to comments. Consider this a test... will you let me know if you are notified that I responded? And how? For once blogger help helped!

      Delete