1/28/2013

Snowed In

It's not actually true, that we were snowed in, but it seemed close enough to the truth.

We were stir crazy so outside we went! I even forced Audrey to come, and although she didn't scream her head off, I don't think she was pleased with the whole ordeal.

I strapped her on with our baby bjorn and pulled Josie around our yard and driveway using our sled. She L-O-V-E-D IT. So funny! I would ask her if she wanted to be done or go inside and she'd say "No?" over and over just in case I misunderstood. She's a hoot.



Her reaction to going outside is pretty much the same as Buckley's. Ears perked, energy level raised, racing to the door in excitement. Too bad we have a hundred winter items to put on before we can actually go outside.



After we were done "sledding", she plopped down to make snow angels unintentionally. She has no idea what a real snow angel is, but I figured this was close enough. I wasn't about to show her with Audrey strapped to me and sub par winter gear on. 


It was fun! It also may have been the last time we'll get to go outside for a while as the temps seem to be going down again. Glad we could get out while we could.

5 comments:

  1. you all looks so cute - what a process, but what fun.  glad you could enjoy it before the cold came!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenak241/29/2013

    Fun!!  My kids wouldn't know what to do with snow!  It's 80 degrees here today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?? Where are you that you have that warm of temps? I'm thinking my kids will be plenty sick of snow in no time here in the frozen tundra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie1/30/2013

    I love seeing the little one all buddled up in the Bjorn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I know! But I can't wear my thick winter jacket because there is no room left for her.

    ReplyDelete