12/18/2011

Weekend Update

It's been a while since I've blogged. There isn't really a reason other than me being lazy. And Christmas is only a week away!! I can hardly contain myself.


Josie still hasn't quite mastered crawling. I'm almost wondering if she's just decided it isn't worth it since she can scoot her way across the floor (slowly but surely) and get what she wants.  


Her hair has gotten crazy lately. There's no taming it... It just seems to be so long all of a sudden! I can put it in a ponytail easily and therefore hide the craziness, but who wants the same exact thing every single day. Josie doesn't. I'm pretty sure she told me that the other day.


All of my presents are wrapped and under the tree. I should take a picture because it is the most perfect image! I cleaned up a bunch yesterday so my house is at least presentable enough to get through another week. That's my goal lately. The thought of cleaning the whole thing, truly deep cleaning, is completely overwhelming and I avoid it at all costs. 


I'm going to try to make something from Pinterest today. I'll let you know how it goes. It looks amazing but you just never know. I think most people repin things because they look good, not because they've tried and liked it. 





Here's hoping the week just flies by! (And the weekend creeps by...)

No comments:

Post a Comment