12/19/2011

From Buckley

Buckley's been bugging me all week to say this very important message for him.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! My year's been great, but things have changed more than I was prepared for. The biggest change is that there is this little human that is always grabbing at me and pulling my hair. I pretend I don't like her but in reality I like to just sit and watch her most of the time. She's cheap entertainment, what can I say?


I'm in the process of overcoming an addiction. You see, since that little human came into my house, these little rubber things have also come. And. they. are. delicious. But they make me sick. It's a tough life, but someone's gotta live it.


The best thing about my life is that I get the rule the house all day since the humans usually are gone. I like to just lay around and bask in the sun, but sometimes I like to just lay in the bedroom with the shades drawn. Things get crazy around here so the peace and quiet does a dog good.


Here's hoping that the next year is even better than this one!
Love,
the Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment