12/14/2011

Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas card this year:

It took a lot of outtakes to get this semi-decent-thrown-together-in-5-minutes picture, but I'm happy with it!
We're all looking in the same direction and nobody has a double chin (you know, my lean husband is always struggling with that). 

The funny part is that the entire time we took these pictures, the dogs were crazy energetic because it was chilly but not freezing and we were all outside which never happens. They were running, barking, jumping, all while we were trying to hold Buckley in place and get him to look like a pretty posed pup. Yah right.

Maybe next year I'll have a picture ready before I decide to order the card. It is a lot of pressure to take the picture, edit it, and get a card ordered in one night. 

That being said, I am doing great as far as projects this year for Christmas. Most gifts wrapped, all gifts purchased (except Josie's stocking gifts...any ideas?) and no baking planned that could potentially overwhelm me. Here's to me enjoying the season this time around without stress. Plus I get to see everything through an almost 6 month old girl's eyes which is so fun and enlightening! 

For real, Merry Christmas. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/20/2011

    WOW ... that picture is AMAZING!! How did you ever afford the photographer!!??

    ReplyDelete