12/26/2011

Christmas part 2

Being Josie's first Christmas, we had to document all of it. **Sorry, future children, for not doing the same for you. I will do my best but if you haven't figured it out yet, I never finish what I start. Never.**

Mostly my point in these pictures was to point out her adorable new sweater and hair tie. They don't match, but I'm fine with that as is Josie. We both agree that she is a trend setter.



Buckley was all about Josie, especially when she was sitting right by his favoritepersonever Mike. (sorry about the creepy eyes. Photoshop isn't working and I'm too lazy to try another program) 


He just about laid on top of her belly side up. She loved it completely. This was the point when we had Jo open her Christmas presents. It was earlier than everyone else since we waited until my cousin and her fiance came, but it worked out well for her being that we showered her with all of our attention (there were like 6 people just staring at her while she did it). Let me tell you something. This girl knows how to put on a show. While this could be trouble down the road, its just all together entertaining right now. 


The video's kind of long... but right in the middle, Jo gets super excited for one of the gifts. Worth the watch.


Mike was all about these atom-like toys that Auntie Lara got the Josinater. These things are the craziest funnest thing for all ages. Josie noticed how good they tasted, while Mike noticed how he could replicate what he learned in science 100 million years ago.



See what I'm saying? Fun colors and they go together all funky-like. Win/Win.



No comments:

Post a Comment