9/20/2011

Turbo Tuesday

Whew what a day!


  • I got done with work early today and got to hang out with J bean all afternoon. She must be getting over a bug or something because she slept for most of the morning and most of the later afternoon. 
  • I got some cooking done ahead of time (broccoli salad... one thing but better than nothing) so I am that much more "free" tomorrow night. 
  • Laundry is almost done... one thing less to do this weekend which is going to be ca-razy!! So many friends in town and so little time. What is a girl to do?
  • This happened this weekend:

What a super baby.
  • I heard the song "You and I" by Lady Gaga on my way to work this morning and was immediately annoyed by her grammar. It should be "You and Me" according to what I learned in school, and its annoying that her grammar is poor just because she wants it to rhyme.
  • The only show I made a priority to watch is "Parenthood" and its so great. So great.
  • Here are some snapshots of my girly girl today... enjoy!
 
Tee hee...



I made that awkward mobile... more on that later.
Goodnight bloggy world. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/21/2011

    nice mobile - look at her stare at it. Wish I saw the return roll that scared her, makes me grin just writing about it. Thanks for all the pix.
    Parenthood is OK, not as good as I hoped but will continue to watch. Last night had a good show "Unforgettable". Can't believe how it sucked me in. Try to watch and tell me what you think, it was my channel 7.

    Going to need a comb for all that hair:)
    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete