9/27/2011

In the nude

These beauties have found a new home in my closet:

Bandolino® "Eladia" Round Toe Platform Pump

And I can't even wait to try them out! If you saw my facebook status yesterday then you know that I was on the shoe hunt and was not having any success. I think I put a good 3 hours in shopping for shoes online yesterday after looking in almost every store in town over my lunches the past week. All I wanted was either a nude shoe (wow first I wrote show...nude show is not the topic at hand) or a brown shoe. Plain, work appropriate, high heeled shoes that could go with numerous pairs of pants or skirts and not break the bank (tee hee... work pun). You know how when you want something you can't find it but when you can't get it then it's everywhere? Why oh why does this happen to me so often? But I finally found them and it is true love infatuation. We'll see if love comes along after I've worn them a few times. They are higher than I am used to and the toe cleavage is something fierce. I might love it, might hate it, but either way they are purchased and ready to be modeled.

You can see me walk the catwalk from 9:00-5:30/6:00 M-F.

No comments:

Post a Comment