9/26/2011

crazy me

Well I'm going to do what some say is impossible, not worth it, and shooting too high. I am getting a membership at the spendy YMCA and plan on working out before work (wake up at 5:00... what am I thinking can I seriously handle this isitworththemoney) because its the only time of day that I won't feel guilty for being apart from Josie and can sneak away and come back without it messing something up.

Even with breast feeding and eating relatively good, the weight is not coming off. I am 90% sure that it is because I am not burning hardly any calories all day, and I think my metabolism needs a kick in the pants. I will beat you, food addiction and chubby body.

Let's all just hope I can survive the first two weeks and that my body doesn't freak out and give up... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment