9/24/2011

get to it!

To do:

  • Get those halloween decorations up!! Wait, it's not October yet? Ok nevermind.
  • Wrap the wedding presents I need to give today. What the what have I been waiting for??
  • Clean the whole house Get one part of one room clean
  • Find shoes for the wedding tonight. Again, seriously with the procrastination.
  • Find a dress for Miss Josie for the wedding tonight.
  • Drink a lot of coffee. A lot. I need you in my tummy now.
  • Spend some quality time on Pinterest with my hubby before the crazy work week begins again
  • Get saving on the PTO at work since I have zip zero zilch from maternity leave. How am I supposed to plan a wonderful getaway if I'm not being paid to go?

Looks like I need to get crackin'.

Don't all of the dots in between each item make me look like I have sooo much to do?

To my friend Denise who also has a blog but rarely uses it:

I could not comment on your blog and was getting mad. So instead I'll comment on my blog and insist you read it.

Why is this the only post thus far.


Whenever I see that someone from Savannah, GA has viewed my blog my heart skips a little. That's what you do to me.

Is it time for you to come and visit yet????

You should change your comments settings to anonymous so people without blogs can comment. Most people would still put their name at the end anyways...\
 

No comments:

Post a Comment