6/21/2011

Oh baby baby

Had my 41 week appt today. - I sound thrilled, right?

So depressing! Nothing has changed from last week - not even my weight. Well, I suppose she is bigger and I am more uncomfortable... but other than that she is not planning on coming out any time soon.

My nurse practitioner said that she will talk to my doctor and figure out when we will induce next week...since no progression has been made that is the next step.

My highlights of each day revolve around who I get to see and if anyone has time for me (which everyone is really good about - not a sympathy shout out for company I swear)... sound pathetic? But I have projects done and the house is clean (enough). Going on walks makes me just exhausted and my feet hurt.

The good things out of all of this:
  • The bigger she gets, the more I feel every little thing which is absolutely fascinating. Mike swears he could feel her individual toes last night - totally crazy! 
  • When she IS born, she will be a healthy size - no preemie problems and she will be completely adorable with rolls everywhere. As my sister says, she needs to be big and chubby because that is when babies are the cutest! 
  • I have a lot of time to be bored and anxious, so when she does come and I am super busy, I'll appreciate it that much more.
I'm trying to stay positive because I know that she is completely worth it and it is no time at all before she will be here. Just keep me in your prayers as usual! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment