7/29/2014

Bullet point babbling


  • I fully plan on doing an "official" 13 week post soon since that is how far along I am and all... but I don't have a good place to take a belly picture. #firstworldproblems



  • In the meantime, I am also sitting on our trip recap post since hubby has a bunch of pictures on his phone blah blah blah... so  many plans yet nothing seems to be happening.

  • I looked through the blog archives for pregnancy updates when I was pregnant with Audrey, and I seriously thought I had lost them forever. It took me a solid hour of looking around until I figured out that I didn't announce the pregnancy til I was almost 16 weeks. So that's a great use of my time... I also have been debating making "baby books" of the posts specifically about the girls but I don't know when to cut it off... do I say 0-3 years? Do I wait til they are older? I have no idea. I know it just depends on what I want, but it's overwhelming me right now.

  • Now that I am finally feeling better, all of things I haven't been doing in the last two months is making me hyperventilate a little bit. Our office (the former foster kid room) is a disaster, our basement had water damage from sewer backup (yep, disgusting) so there is work to be done down there, making meals again seems overwhelming like I've forgotten how to cook altogether, the girls will be outgrowing their current sizes very very soon and I do not have clothes for Josie the next size up... the list goes on and on.

  • Summer seems like it's almost done. Honestly, summer so far has signified extreme fatigue and sickness so it doesn't make me so sad to be welcoming in a new season. In truth, I know we have a solid month and a half of great weather, so we'll enjoy that to the best of our abilities, but I'm just sayin'... I won't complain when the best season of all time (Autumn) is upon us.





1 comment:

  1. well, sounds like you need a day of mom's help! And I can't wait for the vacation pix.

    ReplyDelete