10/24/2013

Virtual makeover with a side of cookies

I've been busy with this little blog. Changes here and there, making it more personalized, more me, all things that take longer than they should but are fun for me to do. Just today, I finally hit a wall where I'm not sure why something is not working and I don't even care about it anymore. On to the next obsession. I'm hoping I can get pumped up to do the girls' room's curtains or finish the spray paint jobs I had started now that we have more spray paint. Aren't you sick of hearing me say that? I do so hope to get them done soon.

What do you think of the layout? I want it to be simple but not too plain. I like simple. It feels more "me" this way.

Perfect representation of my girl. Old toy truck from daddy's childhood days and her Snow White princess.

Josie and I made cookies the other day. Great idea at the time, not so great later as I found myself going back for a cookie or two constantly. She was really into it, though, and remembered almost all of the ingredients that were in the cookies later when we were updating Daddy on our day. I was impressed.


A tradition I hope to never give up. This may or may not be why we made cookies in the first place. 


Audrey kept herself busy in the kitchen while we were baking. We've had to move all the spicy herbs and seasonings to the top and I can't ever find what I'm looking for, but this girl looooves to play in here so it's worth the hassle. Plus it keeps her away from the hot oven. Win/win.




We've got runny noses over here and I'm hoping and praying it doesn't turn into more. We're laying low for the rest of today and then have a busy weekend ahead of us. Honestly, the day couldn't be much more perfect than it is right now. 

We might venture outside for a walk, but I make no promises. We're cozy in here, at least for now.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. one of my favorite blog postings - great pictures, great narration, love the description of you, don't even know if that has been changed. The girls are just too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. somewhere i saw the picture of Audrey playing with the spices, yet I've viewed it at least 2 other times and that picture is not shown.

    ReplyDelete