9/17/2013

Josie says

"Sweetie sweetie sweetie. Why'd you take this off." to Grammy, who had just moved one of the pieces of a 500 piece puzzle. She was really into it for at least a solid minute though.

"Sorry, Audrey, for hurting you in the cheerios on your chair!" while stealing cheerios from her high chair tray. At least she apologized after...?

I have an aunt named Lynne that we see often when we go to the lake. She's pretty fun and Josie obviously agrees. The other day, I asked Josie who she loved. She started out with "I loooove...mama!" Typical answer. I mean, she has to say that, right? So I asked her again. This time, she said, "I looooove...Rahrah!" Okay, she loves her aunt Lara. Not surprising as we had just seen her a day or two before. I asked again, who do you love? Her third answer was, "I love Lynne!" No hesitation. It was fact. Above her grandparents, her sister, even her daddy.

Today, I asked her what her bear's name is. She carries this little beanie baby around all the time so it means a lot to her. First she said "bear!" But I kept prompting her to name it. The name I got was "Clynne!" So now she is trying to mask her love for aunt Lynne by adding a K sound to the front? You ain't fooling anybody, child!

This captures her spirit perfectly



Her favorite shoes. No matter what she's wearing.







For your convenience, you can follow Living with Intention by choosing one of these options:



No comments:

Post a Comment