8/04/2013

Food, Cardio, Pictures

We are moving in one week. Cue the excitement.


I'm anticipating  a few moments of freaking out because time is going too fast/moaning about how long this week is taking/trying to distract the girls and myself. It's going to be crazy over here.


I took a few days off from blogging and now my mind seems to be broken or at least sprained. I can't think of anything to write. Thankfully I have a bunch of pictures of the girls being ridiculous adorable at the new Chili's in town. Yes, we ate at Chili's. We tried to find a cute local coffee shop and struck out twice in a row because they were out of business. What is with that? We just want authentic! We drove around so much that Josie fell asleep and we didn't get to even sit down to eat until after 1:00, unheard of for this little family these days.


I also made Tikka Masala. It was amazing and I am loving trying a bunch of new recipes and types of cuisines. Any other suggestions to keep it interesting around here? I want to try new foods that aren't your standard steak-and-potatoes-with-a-side-of-veggies variety.

Credit
I was surprised that Josie ate it and liked it. She's up for anything if you time it right. Most days, though, I can count on a solid breakfast and eating like a bird for the rest of the day. Weirdo kid... so unlike her mama that can eat all day long. :)


What are some good workouts that have low impact on the feet? I'm not up for swimming at this point, although maybe down the road I would. I don't mind riding bike but would like more variety... Let me know if you have any good ideas! Even things like punching the air while squatting for one minute. Those types of things count as cardio too and I could sub them in place for the harder-on-the-feet cardio activities in 30ds. Thoughts?


I've got nothing else. So sorry. Enjoy the pictures!




Amazing. 15 PPs.

Kraft Mac-n-cheese. Paid $3 for that bowl. Consider me a sucker.







For your convenience, you can follow Living with Intention along by choosing one of these options:

No comments:

Post a Comment