5/22/2013

Just another weekend at the farm

Quick picture dump from this past weekend. Apparently, I only think that the kids are worth it when it comes to taking pictures. Oh well, they're cute!

My  nephew, Dean (or Dean-dog, Dean-bob, Dean-o)




These two are quite the pals





Josie enjoyed some serious tractor riding. I mean, really, what did we expect? She loves pointing out cars, "hick ups", and trains so why wouldn't she love a good tractor?


Not so great picture of myself with my baby girl.


Playing outside while the weather was amazing (later, we got a rain shower that outlasted us as we picked up and headed home so we were thankful for one good day).













 

Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment