5/13/2013

A day for mama's.

Mother's Day. What a great day. 

I woke up bright and early to get ready for church. The girls were happy, we didn't have to rush out the door (as much as usual) and we easily made it on time.

After church, we had some down time while the girls napped. Hubby did a few errands, finished up some work, and I went to Kohls and got a pair of capri's (you know, since I'm not pregnant this summer unlike the last two). Later, we joined my MIL and FIL for a late lunch/early dinner. I felt ambitious afterwards, so I brought Audrey on a run (more on that later) before we headed to the park with the rest of my in-laws. To really make the day amazing, we went to get frozen yogurt at the nearby Cherry Berry right before bedtime. The girls were so sweet all day, and hubby just helped keep things going smoothly. I loved it.



**One thing that I often forget about is that Mother's Day can also be extremely painful for those that so desperately want to be mothers but are unable to be right now. My heart and prayers are with these women, and I don't ever want to seem insensitive.**






The bird is our gift to her for mother's day.



Scary daddy...


How cute is this??













 





Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

1 comment: