3/27/2013

Fog.

Do you ever have days where you want to share something but just can't find the right words? I've written something down and deleted it numerous times today and I just can't seem to get it right, so I guess it isn't something I need to share now.

The girls are up early this morning and I'm a bit overwhelmed with this. It's hard for me to be bright eyed and bushy tailed with them so early on when even just one extra hour would make the world of difference for me. They don't seem to understand this (come on kids, sleep is good).  To top it off, they aren't particularly happy and in good spirits, so we are quite the rough bunch this morning.

Serious brain fog today. This post is ridiculous, but it'll have to do. 

How about a few pictures to make things better?


We built a fort!


Playing with daddy while wearing tupperware? Of course.




Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment