2/12/2013

Josie says

Her famous interjections (the utterance of a word or phrase expressive of emotion; the uttering of an exclamation):


"Oh my goodness!" (She says it slow but with great excitement every.single.time.)

"Oh Gosh..." (Plenty of emphasis on the shhhhh)

"All right." (She only says this when she really wants to do something and doesn't want to wait for my permission. So, in a sense, she is giving herself permission. It's so funny but I can never laugh when she says it...)

"Ok!!"



"Wooooow" (She says this every time she sees something new. It doesn't actually have to be impressive, but you'd never guess that it isn't by the way she says it. There always seems to be a bit of wonder to her voice too. I should try to get it on video.)






Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel2/12/2013

    So cute! I can't wait until Henry starts talking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie2/13/2013

    I love when they start saying phrases...it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete