6/01/2012

It hurts the heart (and ears)

I spent a solid two hours (two hours!) getting Josie to sleep tonight. Gut-wrenching to say the least. At the age of eleven months, it's more than time to wean her off of the midnight bottle and wake up session. It will be a long restless weekend at the Deyle house.


This time is for real. I mean, I hope.

Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

2 comments:

  1. Jenak246/02/2012

    I need to be doing this too with my Jack, but he's been sick lately. Something always seems to get in the way.
    Something that always comforts me while going through this, is remembering that the baby will have absolutely no memory of these screaming nights.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie6/03/2012

    just got this blog story, don't know why it didn't show up before, so I'm curious if anything is different now at the end of the weekend.  Can't imagine it's going to go quickly but I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete