5/29/2012

Easy Man to Please

Last night I had a disturbing dream where I gave hubby the chance to leave me for another life and he chose the  other life. Once I realized what I had done, I begged him to come back to me and he just looked at me apologetically like "you gave me the choice!" I woke up terrified that he'd leave me and told him so.


His response when I asked him what I could do to make sure he was happy: "Well, Shake N Bake chicken is always nice."


Shake N Bake chicken it is I guess!

Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

3 comments:

  1. the hubby5/29/2012

    MMmmmm Shake 'n Bake. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily Babiak5/30/2012

    Ha! What a great answer! I've had dreams like that before too -- totally scary and unnerving. Glad he took the pressure off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie5/30/2012

    So cute, so funny and I understand your terror.  It's a good way to be grateful for what we have.
    love

    ReplyDelete