5/14/2012

10 Months

Miss Josie is 10 months old this month! And as usual, I am two weeks behind.


Not a lot has changed from last month. She has increased her walking speed and capabilities and no longer likes to crawl unless absolutely necessary. She's not a terror (yet) and really it just makes her more fun since she delights in a lot more (hey - she's higher up now! She can see way more).


Sleeping has been hit or miss. She sleeps pretty good through the night but still wakes up every other night and sometimes more than once in a night. Nap times are usually amazing and she is always so refreshed and happy afterward. I have learned to let her hang out for a bit after she wakes up because sometimes she falls back asleep and she usually is generally happier if given time to wake up on her own without me invading with my over the top enthusiasm that she is up. It's exciting, what can I say?



She's still eating great although she has also made it clear what she doesn't like! It's always random, and I have a feeling it isn't that she doesn't like the food, but that she is bored or not hungry. I can't even think off the top of my head what she doesn't like, so it usually doesn't happen more than once with the same food.

She's playful and smart. She already enjoys "helping me" and loves when I share something with her. She's also been a little more clingy which really surprises me. She's always been so independent so I wonder if she will pass through this as a phase or if it will become stronger as she spends more time with me one on one.

As always, she's a complete delight and each month is better than the last!

**Notice that there is only three pictures. That is all it took to get a good one! I couldn't believe it since usually I have to wrestle her to the ground with the help of another adult sized person. I guess doing it right she wakes up makes all the difference!**

Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. Jenifer Fontenot5/14/2012

    She's walking at 10 months ?! That's awesome.  My Jackson just turned 9 months and I think he might be walking by his 10 month birthday.  He is such a busy body though, I think I'll end up chasing him all over.

    ReplyDelete