3/12/2012

Color me Eggplant

Josie got to partake in her first Easter Egg dying day with the Deyle's! (Say that 5 times fast) We did it earlier this year so we would have more time to enjoy the colored eggs (and eat them with plenty of time to spare before the real deal Easter meal). Plus, with the weather being so perfectly lovely I think we are all just feeling the spring feeling that much more.






That was Saturday.

Then on Sunday, my parents came up (they are on spring break... seriously how jealous am I?) and we got to enjoy that beautiful weather even more. Josie stayed awake the whole time and was SO CHILL. She loves being outside. I can't really blame her though. Most of her life has been stuck inside staring at me.


I love weekends like this!

And guess what. The time change trick? It worked. Suckers!! You all thought it wouldn't..but she was in bed at 8 tonight and she slept in until almost 8 this morning. It's fabulous. We're all happy.

1 comment:

  1. laurie3/15/2012

    hard to believe that snow is gone, and yes it was a perfect weekend

    ReplyDelete