2/01/2012

Midweek Confessions

I promised myself that I would sweep the floor (you know, now that Josie is crawling all over the place) and the only reason it got done is because I talked my hubby into doing it. I think we both knew it had to get done, and it wouldn't have gotten done if left up to  me. #completelyguilty

I'm rolling here... clean it up lady!
Lately Josie has really started to enjoy bath time and since she is such an independent player, I usually end up just fiddling around on my tablet the whole time. Its been kind of nice to just be able to chill out while she's playing though...it gives us both some "me" time. 

You don't want to see me when I'm stressed.
When I drive by older more unique houses, I always want to pull over and just inspect every single aspect of the house and property. The problem is that this is extremely creepy and not socially acceptable. But come on. If you live in a house like this, you should really just expect it.  

Family of creeps...
When I have a gym membership, I feel guilty exercising in any other way than at the gym. I will rarely run outside, bike or rollerblade for exercise, and even when I plan it out and go through with it, I just feel bad. Like I just threw money out the window and will never get it back. Usually I plan it out and then end up not running outside and not working out at the gym. Really that is way worse, but it always happens like this. Silly. 

Did you see her running outside? Me neither. She was just sitting on the couch right?
I haven't cleaned up Buckley's "messes" in the yard more than three times since we got him two years ago. Mike loves this. 

I love Buckley. I'll do it!
When I can't get Josie's attention, I start singing loudly with whatever I'm trying to say. I think she's just going to start associating singing loudly with instructions/commands. Great parenting... 

Oh no, she's singing again.


She really does get still and silent when someone is singing though. It's adorable.

Linking up with E! Check out her blog for more confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment