2/26/2012

Flashbacks

Finally! The pictures you have all been waiting for. I did the best I could scanning them with my tablet. Forgive the quality. How fun is it to look back and see shades of ourselves? I love to see the exact moment when someone starts to really look like him or herself. Fascinating...

I want to tell you what I think but I will wait until you've looked for yourself.

Baby Michael


















Baby Sarah 











Really, parents? This is the best family photo you could give me in my own baby book? Sorry - just couldn't resist this comment even though I said I'd let you think for yourself. ;)

And just so you can see some side-by-sides:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/27/2012

    Wow in that shot where you are side by side with her you two look identical.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie2/27/2012

    Eyes are Mike's, not doubt, mouth and chin are Sarah, nose might be sarah. . fascintating and adorable, love mom

    ReplyDelete