2/21/2012

Every Morning is a good morning

I love getting up in the morning to this sweet picture. Now that she can stand up on her own, she is always beaming when we come in. She loves to stand and look around her room at all the exciting things going on (usually consisting of Buckley, a pile of laundry, and a few toys left over from the last night's clean up).




Not only are morning fun because the well rested beauty in the house is happy and laughing in her crib (containment=getting ready in peace), but she gets even happier when she gets to eat her banana and bread in the morning. 

Can life truly get any better?


1 comment:

  1. Meg Gibson2/21/2012

    SHe is SO cute! I love her bedhead! Waking up with her in the morning is one thing I miss since I leave for work WAY before she is even stirring. So when I am home Friday-Sunday, I really love being able to get up with her and going into her room to find her sitting or standing there - usually happy. 

    ReplyDelete